Wednesday, March 14, 2007

columbia caracoal coffee

columbia caracoal coffee
Specially selected peaberries from an heirloom crop. Renowned for rarity and concentrated flavor, with a touch of melon sweetness and a smooth finish.
what customers who used this feel about this coffee.
"This has got to be the best tasting coffee I have ever had the pleasure to try. My husband also agreed wholeheartedly and requested that I do order some more."
– Kay A. (Waldorf, MD)

"This has become my favorite bean at Peet's; and I've been a patron of Peet's for at least thirty years! It is robust and rich, thickly flavored with a depth to it that is not tangy or burnt. I wouldn't call it sweet, but it is a mellow taste without an acidic aftertaste. I hope it's around for a while!"
- Giana (Oakland, CA)

"This blend is smooth and sophisticated, with a rich flavor that says it is of premium quality. I sampled some of it nine days ago at Peet's at Green Lake in Seattle, and was most impressed. I will remember to ask for it by name in the future. This blend really stands out." - William G. (Seattle, WA)

"Amazing. Smooth, complex, smoky, deep. This is why I only drink Peet's-truly superb product, expertly roasted." - Catherine W. (San Francisco, CA)

Colombia Caracol is available until Thursday, March 22 or while supplies last.

Order Colombia Caracol online today or call 800.999.2132.

Colombia Caracol Grand Sampler - Four ½ lbs plus 1 lb
All people love columbia caracol. you also try this.
We've gathered four coffees from the Americas for you to savor and compare alongside Colombia Caracol. This is an excellent way to sample the sweet, spicy coffees of this region.
The Colombia Caracol Grand Sampler features one pound of Colombia Caracol paired with a half pound of each: Costa Rica, Guatemala, Colombia and Blend 101®. Available until Thursday, March 22 or while supplies last.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home